23 April, 2009

Quality costs


I've recently discovered that there is a good reason why a relatively small pre-made silk screen is so expensive.. Home made el cheapo silk screens which consist of $4 worth of timber from Bunnings and a few staples do not last for more than 6 prints. My silk screen is all striped out.

There are two Mime wannabe's going to this party on Friday night, and one of them is not getting stripes on his sleeves.

I am le tired, and too lazy to take download the pictures in order to post them so I'll try and do that tomorrow. Despite one shirt's lack of striped sleeves however, they still turned out better than I expected.

Brain fog is preventing me from producing a more stimulating string of sentences this evening so I shall bid this blog adieu, and call it a night. Before I go I have some advise for any budding printers out there.. wear an apron, and if rinsing one's screen outdoors, don't let one's fluffy white pets walk through the run off.

Sincerely sleepy,

Jessie MC
Black Is Not A Colour

No comments: